Kualitee and Teamwork are two common names in the world of smooth project management. To facilitate task management for you even further, these two tools are now integrated—bringing much more value to your projects and enhancing your task management experience.
Teamwork is a project and team management software tool that facilitates you to deliver projects on time and on budget. Kualitee, too, is equipped with features that ensure a smooth project management experience for you. Kualitee’s integration with Teamwork allows you to sync Teamwork tasks with Kualitee issues, through its two-way exclusive integration. You will be able to create tasks on Teamwork and view them as defects in Kualitee, without having to switch applications for assignment or tracking.
While there’s a lot you can do with this integration, let’s highlight a few features.
With the combination of Kualitee and Teamwork, you will be able to:
- Easily keep your teams in sync.
- Log issues with pre-configured mapping between Kualitee and Teamwork tasks.
- Sync all tasks/defects on both platforms, and sync edited tasks/defects.
- Have information such as defect description, task name, steps to reproduce, status etc. can get synced into either tool for teams to take action.
- Turn teamwork tasks into Kualitee issues, and Kualitee issues into Teamwork tasks.
Moreover, this integration is very simple to set up—so why don’t you get started right away?
For more details on configuration, please visit our User Guide!